What data do we collect?
Vector Nordic AB collects the following data:
- Personal identification information such as name, e-mail address and phone number etc.
- Company name
- Financial information such as annual reports, balance sheets etc, if applicable
- Information about guarantee need, if applicable
- Type of relationship with Vector Nordic AB (client, prospect, supplier, partner etc)
How do we collect our data?
Aside from the data strictly provided by you, we will also collect data when you:
- Fill in a form via our website
- When you complete a customer survey and via e-mail campaigns
- When you view our website using the browser’s cookies
- When you provide feedback via e-mail our social media
Vector Nordic AB may also indirectly receive data from you via the following sources when you have asked to receive an offer:
- Credit rating
- Publicly available financial information via websites such as proff.se, proff.no, finder.fi, datacvr.virk.dk and similar websites
- Market research were we gather information from your website, social media, news articles etc.
How will we use your data?
Vector Nordic AB would like to send you information about our services that we think you might be interested in. You have agreed to receive marketing information from us, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Vector Nordic AB from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Vector Nordic AB would like to make sure you are aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Vector Nordic AB for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Vector Nordic AB correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Vector Nordic AB to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request Vector Nordic AB to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Vector Nordic AB restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Vector Nordic AB transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. The information we use is anonymized.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses :
- Advertising – Vector Nordic AB uses there cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, devise and geographical location. The data is anonymized and we cannot connect the data to a single, specific user.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or you feel that Vector Nordic AB has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the relevant authority in your country.